Cancellation of the 2020 Comp Safari Championship

With lockdown measures being eased by the government, Motorsport UK have allowed permits to be issued from July so we have been working hard to ensure that we get some events this year.

We have rescheduled the Sweetlamb Shakedown event to the 17th and 18th October, so we are not going to host the championship event that was going to be held a week beforehand. This means we only have space to hold four events over the Summer months, and therefore feel that it is not worth running a full championship under the current circumstances.

We understand that some drivers will not be able to attend some events due to various reasons, including concerns over the pandemic situation, so feel it best to offer a full refund of the registration fee or the chance to transfer it to the 2021 Championship. If registered drivers choose to transfer it there will be no refund next year unless we go in to lockdown again, but you will still get the chance to pre-book each of the above four events ahead of non registered drivers (although they will have to pay full price for them).

This is obviously an ever changing situation we are all in, with lots of things for us at S&S to sort out still, but we are determined to run some events this year if at all possible, and hope to see you all very soon.

All registered drivers have been contacted via email.